Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 26th February 2012
26-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 26th February 2012
This week, I'll be taking a look at:

- The Cube (Black Sand-Art Limited Edition) from Siam Mods
- The Stardust Vision Ego Clearomizser (and a chance for one live viewer to try one for free)!
- The ELF (aka the Elipse).

There's also long overdue news about the Midlands Mini-Meet on 19th May 2012.

See you on Sunday at 9pm GMT.

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Re: Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 26th February 2012
Ohhh the Black Cube looks brilliant, i am a self confest siam mods fan.

Dugie

[Image: l4m.jpg] [Image: dtb.jpg]
www.avaperslife4me.co.uk - Video Reviews & News. You can also catch me on Daves Tackle Box on Sundays at 9pm BST
Find all posts by this user
26-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Fanstanic show Dave please can u book us two tickets for mini meet thank u.
27-02-2012, 02:38 PM
hi dave

great show i dont know if you realised but the bit you thought was center pole adjuster for the carts was actully the adjuster for the battery, you can adjust the throw on the switch from that and for batterys for nipples or with out, where the cart screws in to the centere pin is a screw head this is where you adjust the position for the carts.
when setup properly the pressure of the battery against the sping makes it easier to screw the switch out by putting finger against switch and twiddling ,no need for nails.
i also got black sandart and love it is very well made and very adjustable bit ok kit.
you may want to put some viewers straight on this as could cause some confusion with the product...

thanks phil

LOVE DA VAPE
27-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi Phil,

Whilst adjusting the screw will indeed ensure a snug fit with the battery, it also moves the centre pole connector vertically within the cap, which I believe was the primary purpose. The Siam-Mods website describes the feature as follows:
Quote:Adjustable Centre Pin - allowing you to adjust the connection with your atomiser of choice.
In truth the spring at the switch end should ensure that even the shortest of 18650s will make a good contact with the screw, but as with the GGTB it's the ability to adjust the pin to fit any 510 atomiser or cartomiser thread that's makes it such a good feature to have. Maybe even a must have with the wild tolerances between different atomiser manufacturers!

My problem with the button is entirely self inflicted I'm afraid as I'm a nail-biter! To lock the switch entails tightening the button below the line of the bottom cap - which is where I was struggling!

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2012, 06:54 PM
hi dave

sorry i thought they where separate

thanks phil

LOVE DA VAPE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dave's Tackle Box is #1 fsors 2 4,323 02-03-2015 01:25 AM
Last Post: fsors
  LSD on the Tackle Box fsors 8 5,191 31-05-2013 06:12 AM
Last Post: fsors
  Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 17th June 2012 DaveK 1 874 16-06-2012 08:33 AM
Last Post: DaveK
  Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 10th June 2012 DaveK 1 822 09-06-2012 12:02 PM
  Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 29th April 2012 DaveK 1 906 29-04-2012 04:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)