Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 19th February 2012
18-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 19th February 2012
This week, I'll be be reducing my Touchwood 18650 mod to it's bare components, and having a look at the much talke about Jacvapour Excel Starter Kit.

I'll likely mention the Puresmoker Prodigy too, given recent forum discussion about exploding mods!

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Re: Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 19th February 2012
Be kind to the Touchwood Dave. Smile lol.. I might need Torchwood's help mine's gone A.W.A.L.

I'm a friend of fellow vaper, Commander Shepard. If you're evil to me, or work for Cerberus. She will hunt you down.
Find all posts by this user
19-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Well, I can only apologise for the Livestream problems tonight guys, but at least I got most of the way through the show.

The only thing I didn't get to cover was the forthcoming Midlands Mini-Meet, which can be read about here: clicky.

See you all again next week Smile

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Hi Dave,

After listening to you, going on about when your case got checked at the airport for possibly having somthing dodgy in there, ( Big Grin ) got me thinking!

Im going on holiday for a few weeks to South Africa, So Not quite Europe and im going to be taking a whole stack of juices and mods with me in my Suit case. The Lava Tube/Mantis.. that kind of thing and something like 20 different Juices. They will all be sealed up in a secure plastic like lunch box and bubble wrapped! But Honestly do you think im going to be stopped at some point for the amount of bottles ill be taking (If my bag does gets checked?) I Really dont know what to take on board the plane either... Was thinking Something safe and simple like a Tornado Tank so i dont have to take anything like a bottle of juice/atomiser/mod etc...? Would Something like The Lava Tube and a little bottle (say 3ml) would be risky?

Whats your thoughts?
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2012, 02:19 PM
The whole holiday thing is a difficult one as different countries do things in different ways.
I have an idea, may work may not.

You know the address of the hotel you are going to be staying at. If not find out.
Post yourself some juice and backup devices timed to arrive just after you have. Just to be sure tell the hotel you're going to about an expected parcel.
The timing is the hard bit as for guaranteed timing would probably mean using a large courier company like UPS or Fed-EX.

Technically that should guarantee you some kit at least and might be better for larger volumes of juice.

I am me, nobody else. . . .
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dave's Tackle Box is #1 fsors 2 5,409 02-03-2015 01:25 AM
Last Post: fsors
  LSD on the Tackle Box fsors 8 5,921 31-05-2013 06:12 AM
Last Post: fsors
  Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 17th June 2012 DaveK 1 974 16-06-2012 08:33 AM
Last Post: DaveK
  Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 10th June 2012 DaveK 1 949 09-06-2012 12:02 PM
  Dave's Tackle Box - Sunday 29th April 2012 DaveK 1 1,012 29-04-2012 04:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)