Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heating & Steeping Juices, your thoughts?
25-02-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Heating & Steeping Juices, your thoughts?
please report back on how you get on, some of them sound lovely

O < This is my stress free bubble, respect the bubble, stay out of the bubble, no touchy the bubble, go find your own bubble Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 07:51 PM
(25-02-2013 10:20 PM)Sav Wrote:  please report back on how you get on, some of them sound lovely

My initial trials with the CCW flavours are not too good, but there is hope.

The flavourings are with the exception of a few, weak compared to other brands, their flavour is good though. As the flavours are 1/3 the price of other manufacturers, even doubling the flavouring would be worthwhile.

I have gone back to the juices i had mixed and put 50% extra flavouring in, will let you know how they turn out.
[+] 1 user Likes gillas's post
03-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks for letting me know gillas, I'm still very much on the hunt for my all day vape so following other peoples journeys is really interesting for me.

I still havent got round to mixing my own custard yet, but did buy a 10ml bottle of DV pre mix custard and have to say its rather nice, not as sweet as GVC but I am liking it.

Keep up the good work, and the reports Big Grin

O < This is my stress free bubble, respect the bubble, stay out of the bubble, no touchy the bubble, go find your own bubble Smile
23-03-2013, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 10:32 PM by gillas.)
So far my findings with the CCW flavours are:

Apple Intense Flavour - very strong Crisp juicy Golden delicious flavour when used at 20%

Banana Intense Flavour - a good authentic banana flavour, Would only use at 10 to 12% if combining with other flavours

Caramel Toffee Intense Flavour - Nice flavour but weak had to mix at 25% to get a strong enough taste - needs to steep at least a week (would leave 2 or 3)

Chocolate Intense Flavour - can definitely taste a chocolate taste in the background, but not a true chocolate taste more a cocoa type taste and not strong - maybe just me - mixed it with Vanilla custard (10%) at 15% and a nice change but would guess other brand Chocolate flavours may be better.

Cream Intense Flavour - very intense only use sparingly ( i mix 1.5% in Vanilla Custard with 1% DDL and 1% EM.

Custard Intense Flavour - weak flavour, nice taste but from my current trials you could not put enough of this in any mix - will never overpower anything!. Has anyone tried foodieflalvours.com flavouring especially the custard one?)

Strawberry Intense - nice authentic Strawberry flavour i would suggest 10 to 15% with other flavour or 20% on own.

Vanilla Intense Flavour - no a classic, just a standard vanilla, i actually prefer the Dr Oetker from Tesco's (Yet to try Nielson Massey Vanilla Extract i have bought)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)