Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
306 atomizer in UFS
15-02-2012, 07:49 AM
306 atomizer in UFS
I've seen the videos of the 306 in the UFS, with the 306 to 510 drip tip adapter. I know it's been months since this was first done and I do love the flavor from the 306 atomizers, so I've been wanting to give it a shot. Any comments about this little arrangement? Or is it better to stick to the tried and tested 510?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Re: 306 atomizer in UFS
The 306 works just fine - you don't get quite the juice control that you get with a 510, but it works very nicely.
16-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Thanks Dave. Just put in an order for some cisco 306 and a few adapters.
26-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Hifistud Wrote:The 306 works just fine - you don't get quite the juice control that you get with a 510, but it works very nicely.

Hi Dave i got myself a ufs and wanted to try a 306 inside i remember you showed us how on one of your shows (cant find it) where you used a siams mods straight 306 drip adaptor and used this i bought one but it does not fit through the top cap of the ufs?

Do you run a second cap on your ufs as this is the only way i could see it working any help would be great.

Mike.
26-06-2012, 10:17 PM
yeah - needs a straight drip tip - which I think Siam does.
03-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Hifistud Wrote:yeah - needs a straight drip tip - which I think Siam does.

Hi Dave i have another question how by looking at it can you tell the difference between a mk1 ufs and a mk2.

Also the drip adaptor from siams wont go into the top cap i had to grind it down i think he must have made them thicker or was meant for the mk ufs.

Thought you might like to see my pride and joy soon to be back in my hands hopefully in a couple of days 24 carat plated. Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0121.jpg]
04-07-2012, 09:08 AM
mikrosoft Wrote:
Hifistud Wrote:yeah - needs a straight drip tip - which I think Siam does.

Hi Dave i have another question how by looking at it can you tell the difference between a mk1 ufs and a mk2.

Also the drip adaptor from siams wont go into the top cap i had to grind it down i think he must have made them thicker or was meant for the mk ufs.

Thought you might like to see my pride and joy soon to be back in my hands hopefully in a couple of days 24 carat plated. Big Grin

Not jealous... honest...

Functionally the Mk1 and mk2 are identical - parts are completely interchangeable, as I discovered when I had em both to bits simultaneously to (shock horror!!!!!) clean them.

As you say the straight tip must have been embiggened since I got mine, because mine slid in perfectly (ooer misses!)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)