Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cats Kitchen - Recipe Section
13-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Re: Cats Kitchen - Recipe Section
I have bought various brands of VG, all pharma grade of course, and other than thickness, there is very little difference.

If you fancy trying VG and PEG then you might not need distilled water, but if its pure VG and the nic and flavouring have not thinned it sufficiently, then no harm in adding your distilled water..

Some folk add Vodka, not me, I prefer mine in a glass with ice and lemon.... :lol:

Note Paul, the nic from cig eliquid is 52mg, and to be honest with you, you won't experience any difference if you continue to use the mixing amounts I quoted for 54mg.

Go for it !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Cats Kitchen - Recipe Section
Thanks for the recipe section good idea, pity there are so few rcipies, as a newbie I found the content difficult to understand. I am looking for simple recipies to get me started.
27-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Here's a question Cat,

If you're starting with a nicotine base of 54mg, and you're diluting it down with the pg/vg and flavouring, how do you know when you've reached you're desired nicotine strength, say 24mg? or is that a stupid question? I've never mixed any liquid before, and i don't know if i'm going to yet, but i just wondered. This might just get me to try it out Smile

Ecigs: A Choice not a Therapy. A lifestyle not a Treatment. Educate and Liberate.
27-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi i,m a newbie too here's an e juice calculator I use http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php

change the numbers to suit what you want I find 20% flavour is about right with totally wicked's flavourings tip they have regular sales wait untill they have what you want on offer
[+] 1 user Likes boring old git's post
27-07-2013, 12:16 PM
That's a good tip, thanks for that Wink

Ecigs: A Choice not a Therapy. A lifestyle not a Treatment. Educate and Liberate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  huge US fan! coconut ice recipe markimar 1 1,288 14-03-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: markimar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)