Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EU ENVI Committee.
05-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Exclamation EU ENVI Committee.
Here I have assembled all the twitter links for all the ENVI committee members who have one I can find.
I am going to be tweeting at them right up to and through Wednesday when they will be voting on the Tobacco Product Directive.
I know loads don't speak english, but I hope locals of theirs are following them and can translate.

You know what to do people, keep it polite, keep it factual, link to decent evidence or campaign material.

Remember to put a . in front of any name so everyone on twitter sees the post and can pass it along.

Alas I am out today but leave this as a little gift for you all.

@LindaMcAvanMEP @GlenisWillmott @matthiasgroote @Gerbrandy @CarlSchlyter @karsenis
@Sophie_Auconie @sandrinebelier @SERGIOBERLATO @bonaninifranco @Cabrnoch @NChildersMEP
@ycochet @annedelvaux @BasEickhout @editeestrela @jillevansmep @EGardini @nickgriffinmep
@satuhassi @karinkadenbach @ER_Korhola @HolgerKrahmer @Esther_de_Lange @corinnelepage
@peterliese @zofijamazej @PaulNuttallMEP @gillespargneaux @AParvanova @OnMarioPIRILLO
@pavelpoc @Frederiqueries @DRothBehrendt @Sadurskis @SonikBoguslaw @statarella
@anjaweisgerber @AsaWestlund @MarinaMEP @MargreteAuken @Goddersukip @petervdalen
@Fjellner @jfostermep @GastonFranco @juliegirling @Catalin_Ivan @romanajordan
@philippejuvin @fkaczmarek @GKoumoutsakos @JudithMerkies @EvaOrtizVilella
@BReimers @MicheleRivasi @BSJ_EP_2009 @BartStaes @STRUANSTEVENSON @ELENITHEOCHAROU
@maritaulvskog @AnnaZaborska

I am me, nobody else. . . .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like vereybowring's post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)