Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Mod - Innokin iTaste SVD
02-06-2013, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 01:00 PM by Wiganvaper.)
First Mod - Innokin iTaste SVD
After vaping for 17 months during which I've also been an avid follower of VTTV, I've never moved on from an Ego battery. I've tried Ego Twists and every possible atomiser and thought I'd settled on my perfect kit with an Ego and Evod combo.

I've never fancied anything bigger until I saw Mark Green's review of the iTaste SVD last Tuesday and immediately wanted one. Vape Escape have a body only kit with the short tube which will hold 18350 through to 18650. They sell on-line and also have a shop in Heywood near Bury in Lancashire. So on Saturday (shop open till 12pm) I drove 30+ miles and picked one up together with 2 AW 18650s, a charger and, as the small kit comes without the Innokin clearomisers that Mark reviewed, I chose a nice shiny Kanger Protank which I think looks better. All charged up and working - very enjoyable! Thanks to Mark for the review.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: First Mod - Innokin iTaste SVD
I'm waiting for one of these to be delivered from China [£27 including delivery, doesn't have the longer battery tube or iclear tank, but for that price and the fact that I'll only be using it with 18350 batteries, I don't care]. I love that they remind me of a light sabre too!
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: First Mod - Innokin iTaste SVD
Here is a good deal for SVD
http://www.vapoupon.com/vaping-deals/ven...49-99.html

Ecigator - Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer from China
!@
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)