Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEES Meet 29th June at South Shields URGENT UPDATE
29-06-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: NEES Meet 29th June at South Shields URGENT UPDATE
No need to be nerves folks - it'll be ace!

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DaveK's post
30-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Massive thanks to all, our first meet was excellent words from me cannot in any way do it justice. Some great photos uploaded by others on UKV !!
Find all posts by this user
30-06-2013, 09:15 AM
It was great, and Im delighted you enjoyed it. Now must go look at those photos...Smile

Cat
30-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Had a great time yesterday (fortunately I got accommodation phew)

It got better as the day progressed (or was that the beer)

It was great to meet you all in person and hopefully there will be another before the year is over.

Vinny
30-06-2013, 09:13 PM
(30-06-2013 08:37 AM)gibla53 Wrote:  Massive thanks to all, our first meet was excellent words from me cannot in any way do it justice. Some great photos uploaded by others on UKV !!

It was a pleasure Alan, we loved you both. Hopefully we will be meeting again in the future.
Glad we could help you a little bit and even more glad you enjoyed your vape-meet.

Andy, Tracy and Sarah.

Don't Drip and Drive
[+] 1 user Likes thundercat's post
01-07-2013, 12:54 AM
(30-06-2013 09:13 PM)thundercat Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:37 AM)gibla53 Wrote:  Massive thanks to all, our first meet was excellent words from me cannot in any way do it justice. Some great photos uploaded by others on UKV !!

It was a pleasure Alan, we loved you both. Hopefully we will be meeting again in the future.
Glad we could help you a little bit and even more glad you enjoyed your vape-meet.

Andy, Tracy and Sarah.

Thats a gross underestimate Andy you helped us massively it was really great to spend time with you, Tracy and Sarah and hopefully we do meet up again very soon ( Tamworth?) btw. Eirlys is still wearing her hat as I write this, for me its a shame the hat has not a new owner.

cheers Alan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NEES Meet VapingDaz 3 1,504 24-03-2014 01:10 PM
Last Post: Cat
  You asked we arranged NEES Meet Nov 9th. VapingDaz 0 1,207 09-10-2013 10:28 AM
Last Post: VapingDaz
  3rd London & South East Meet MarkS 0 1,852 28-04-2013 07:31 PM
Last Post: MarkS
  Nees Meet 16th March 2013 VapingDaz 13 6,736 22-03-2013 09:35 PM
Last Post: Madray

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)