Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This may not be PC, but it's definitely VC ...
27-04-2013, 07:20 PM
This may not be PC, but it's definitely VC ...
Given the alleged prejudice against certain terms, I hesitate to post these thoughts ... but he who hesitates is lost, so I shall press on ... Big Grin

Folks sing the praises of GVC, so I had to see what all the shouting was about. Since shipment from Grant to the States strains my patience, I went DIY ... 17.5% Capella's VC and .5% EM (10% solution) in a 100%VG nic base. I let it steep two weeks and today was my first taste ...

Now I get it. This is very tasty, and I can see it becoming a regular favorite. I can also see it being paired with other flavours ...

One thing I've noticed that is unique about VC ... its flavour is all on the exhale. The inhale is just a pleasant, vague sweetness, which may be the natural sweet notes of the VG itself, but the exhale is a thunderclap of creamy flavour—rich, full, and incredibly smooth!

I'm wondering if most folks vape this straight, or does it mix with other flavours to good advantage? I can imagine blending VC with black honey flue-cured tobacco. Graham cracker seems like a possible candidate for a companion flavour. Any other thoughts?

Anyway Vanilla Çustard has acquired a new fanboi ... sorry for any offense. Big Grin

If you can't get there by a comfortable road, don't go.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EgoManiac's post
04-05-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: This may not be PC, but it's definitely VC ...
Im afraid Im not a fan of GVC, something about the smell of it makes me feel sick.. But I have to admit, Sav made a batch herself with Capella VC/EM and its very nice, but more of a Cornish Ice Cream than a custard. So I have ordered some of this flavouring along with some French Vanilla and will give it a go, but I shall be concentrating on the fine ice cream flavours, so Raspberry Ripple, Neopolitan etc., here I come...
04-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Sounds yum, Cat! I have some VC with Black Honey Tobacco steeping, and also some with Capella's Graham Cracker, so I'll trade experiences with you in about two weeks.

05-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Im not a steeper, as I only make up juice either when I need it, or fancy it, so today I made up some "Cornish Ice Cream" as I really dont think it smells or tastes of custard.

So all I did was mix Capella's Vanilla Custard with a tiny amount of French Vanilla, and of course EM mixed with PG. This batch is about 80/20 in favour of PG.

Very nice indeed, and thats without a steep..Smile
10-05-2013, 03:47 AM
I yielded to temptation and sampled the VC / Graham Cracker combo today. Yow! This is really tasty ... it adds a bit of body to the VC, and the flavour is very reminiscent of some dessert I've had, but can't put my finger on. What I find interesting is this: when I first mixed this up, I did vape a few drops in a dripping atomizer and I could taste two distinct, individual flavours—VC and Graham Cracker—but now, after four days, I'm tasting a single flavour ... neither VC nor GC, but a derivative flavour that is better than the sum of its parts. I think these flavours will continue to blend and change in character over the next number of days ...

I'm still waiting on the VC / Black Honey Tobacco blend; experience tells me that NO tobacco tasted right until it's had at least two weeks to settle ... Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)