Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kick starter Mod 1 Stumpy
23-04-2013, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 09:25 PM by mgjones74.)
Kick starter Mod 1 Stumpy
I have decided to sell some mods and the funds will go towards the Kickstarter.
This will run as an auction and the last entry with the highest bid will be at 8:30 on the 20th May.

The winner will pledge the amount to the fund.
If the target is hit on the 25th your funds will be taken from your account a few days after.
Upon confirmation of payment the mod will be posted.
I do it this was as the winner also gets the benefit of the reward and not me.

If (and I can't see this TBH) the full amount is not reached and therefore no payment can be made to Kickstater. I will give you the option to back away from buying the mod.

Please only bid on a mod if you agree to the above.

So the 1st mod for sale from the shed is Stumpy.
[Image: DSCF4034_zpse7ae75c4.jpg]

From the Shed with love and will take 18350 / 18650 and 18500 with a kick. And all will be included in the sale including the Kick.

[Image: DSCF4036_zps4f58e4b7.jpg]

This is a chance to own a one off mod.

Just post your bid below.
Bidding ends at 8:30 on the 20th May and the winner will be announced live on TYT.

TO BE CLEAR: Do not pledge to Kickstarter for this MOD. Post your bids below (Now at £100) and your winning bid will be chosen. Once you have been announced winner - go to Kickstarter and Pledge the winning bid total and Garry will send you the mod.

Good luck and watch for MOD 2
Find all posts by this user
23-04-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Kick starter Mod 1 Stumpy
My bid is £100.

Don't Drip and Drive
23-04-2013, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 08:36 PM by garrydibley.)
OMG thanks mate

You will be in the Mod Master class.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smsl...sts/461167
20-05-2013, 08:47 PM
This is now closed..... Winner will be announced live on TYT

O < This is my stress free bubble, respect the bubble, stay out of the bubble, no touchy the bubble, go find your own bubble Smile
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Calling mod makers!! - Suitability of parts list for first VV box mod lemental 9 5,413 06-11-2013 12:31 AM
Last Post: lemental
  Stumpy has lots of friends. thundercat 0 894 26-06-2013 07:55 PM
Last Post: thundercat
  kick challenge thundercat 1 1,085 17-06-2013 06:18 PM
Last Post: mgjones74

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)