Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos
09-04-2013, 07:39 AM
Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos
Anyone who has been keeping up with EU Directive will no doubt know of Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos who was very outspoken at one of the Directive's meetings. I have just been chatting to him on Facebook. What a wonderful down to earth man he is and totally accessible. He was chatting to me as if he had known me for years.

[/b] I would urge everyone to go to his Facebook page and send him a friend request. He is doing a vast amount of work for the vaping community and he needs our support. I never for one moment expected to actually talk to him. I just wanted to leave him a message thanking him for all his work. There are no airs and graces about this man. He is totally behind us, so we should be totally behind him. Please check out his Facebook page.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes tribanthium's post
11-04-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos
Couldn't agree more, and I understand he may well be a guest on VT Talk - very soon Smile

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos
(11-04-2013 08:53 AM)DaveK Wrote:  Couldn't agree more, and I understand he may well be a guest on VT Talk - very soon Smile

That would be stellar! I hope you can pull that off, Dave ... it would be a great interview and would give us a lot of factual ammunition with which to counter the ANTZ. Big Grin

If you can't get there by a comfortable road, don't go.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)