Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I would like to see Andy's Show but it says... Bullocks!
24-03-2013, 03:38 AM
I would like to see Andy's Show but it says... Bullocks!
The video says "this is private video" How can I watch it. I logged to to see if that helped but to no avail. Bullocks! Please help me. I need my VT fix!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2013, 06:50 AM
RE: I would like to see Andy's Show but it says... Bullocks!
(24-03-2013 03:38 AM)fsors Wrote:  The video says "this is private video" How can I watch it. I logged to to see if that helped but to no avail. Bullocks! Please help me. I need my VT fix!

I think that was because you happened to tune in while the video was locked during a re-upload. The original upload had a nasty audio lag, but the problem was corrected and the episode re-uploaded ... it's fine now, and you should be able to see it, no problems. You just had lousy timing! Big Grin

BTW, kudos to Andy and Daz for another interesting, informative show. The little historical film clips are especially entertaining and educational; keep 'em coming, Andy! Smile

If you can't get there by a comfortable road, don't go.
25-03-2013, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2013 05:36 AM by fsors.)
ah yes, egom did get to see andy's smashing show tonight after dave's tackle show, smashing and thanks for the insight keep it up . BTW ego m where have you been did you move to the uk? cheerio
30-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Once a show goes out live, the presenter then has to upload it to Blip and to Youtube, and a one hour show takes a long time to upload, depending on your connection. Then once uploaded it has to be processed, so all in all it could take 3 to 4 hours for a show to be available on youtube.

We do try and get the shows onto our RECENT SHOWS page as quickly as possible, so thats a good place to check if you are waiting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Andy Have you tried this! Nutty swiftymctavish 1 1,369 03-03-2013 12:14 PM
Last Post: smoke2vape
  Happy Birthday Andy swiftymctavish 9 1,828 26-02-2013 10:50 PM
Last Post: S3AB1SCU1T

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)