Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HH 7-3-13 The Fab Four!
08-03-2013, 05:08 AM
HH 7-3-13 The Fab Four!
Thoroughly enjoyed the impromptu Haze Hour with DaveK, Sav, VDaz, and Andy! When people are genuinely having fun, it's infectious; it felt like a party, and I got to join in along with a chat room full of other revelers!

Here's a thought: VTTV needs a Friday show ... why not take tonight's formula and make a regular Friday Night Vapers' Party? The cast of characters could change from week to week, but that's fine ... you're all friends anyway, and it's the informal interplay and banter that makes for a rollicking good time.

Along with all the great information, news, and advice on offer the rest of the week, why not have one show that's just for fun ... and vaping, by the way! Big Grin

If you can't get there by a comfortable road, don't go.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: HH 7-3-13 The Fab Four!
Haha! You're very kind - and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

In principle, the Friday show is a great idea but unfortunately we don't really have the capacity to do it at the moment. Put another way - Friday is the only night we get off and I'm sure my missus wouldn't appreciate me being sat up here on Friday's too!

Ultimately, it would be great to be broadcasting seven days a week, but until we grow the pool of presenters and "tech-savvy" production teams so we're not putting too much demand on the few every day of the week - it has remain as it is for a while I think.

Appreciate the feedback and ideas though - it really helps to know what people would like to see in the long term Smile

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DaveK's post
08-03-2013, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 01:13 PM by EgoManiac.)
(08-03-2013 01:00 PM)DaveK Wrote:  In principle, the Friday show is a great idea but unfortunately we don't really have the capacity to do it at the moment. Put another way - Friday is the only night we get off and I'm sure my missus wouldn't appreciate me being sat up here on Friday's too!

What?! Do you mean to suggest that you all have lives outside VTTV? Humph, the very idea ... Big Grin

Of course, your point is well taken ... just consider the suggestion as the compliment it was intended. Smile

If you can't get there by a comfortable road, don't go.
[+] 1 user Likes EgoManiac's post
08-03-2013, 03:16 PM
(08-03-2013 01:11 PM)EgoManiac Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 01:00 PM)DaveK Wrote:  In principle, the Friday show is a great idea but unfortunately we don't really have the capacity to do it at the moment. Put another way - Friday is the only night we get off and I'm sure my missus wouldn't appreciate me being sat up here on Friday's too!

What?! Do you mean to suggest that you all have lives outside VTTV? Humph, the very idea ... Big Grin

Of course, your point is well taken ... just consider the suggestion as the compliment it was intended. Smile

I absolutely did! Big Grin

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Smashing you guys reached a new elan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)