Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Potting Shed this evening, instead we have....
31-01-2012, 03:01 PM
No Potting Shed this evening, instead we have....
A multi presenter show !

Tim has had to cancel due to work commitments, so instead we are bringing you a multi presenter show where anything and everything can happen.. and often does..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Re: No Potting Shed this evening, instead we have....
Cry havoc and let slip the Cats with paw Smile

The Vapourmists ~ Giving You The Juice
In a pure minded way
31-01-2012, 05:22 PM
That's a shame, I enjoy Tim's shows, heck, I enjoy all the shows Big Grin.

Regards,
Bob
31-01-2012, 07:31 PM
It will be lovely to have Cat on the show, as we have missed to hammer and drill bits...LOL

Live,love, laugh... And most importantly VAPE...
31-01-2012, 08:03 PM
What no Tim ermmm... (only joking Tim) don't work to hard mate, if i've gotta wait 2 weeks to see your show then next week I hope you have 2 weeks worth of vapemail to show us Wink

[Image: kungfuvapersigvttv.jpg]
01-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Good show, just finished watching it, nice having all the different views from everyone, be nice to put one of these on every now and then, especially presenters talking about their most used devices, why they like them, what makes them reach for their most used mod over other mods they have.

I was listening to roadhog mentioning 'wind' also, Hifi mentioned it, what gives you both wind lol, I vape mainly 70/30 pg and find I often get a bit of bloating, I change my gear about as well, and can't quite put my finger on what is causing it, the mixture, the voltage or what? Any idea's?
01-02-2012, 02:13 PM
In my case, I'm just naturally built that way - my pressure-relief valves and atmospheric equalisation systems are very active - always have been. I don't think it's actually anything to do with e-cig usage, although I'll freely admit that Menthol does make me want to hurl....
01-02-2012, 02:32 PM
:lol:

Well if I don't vape, I don't get it, it's not much of a bloated feeling, just enough to make me aware it's there :? I am wondering if my draw is a bit airy or if I cut on the VG or PG would it help, if I take something for wind/bloat it is fine. But obviously I would prefer to take nothing.
01-02-2012, 04:10 PM
All I can suggest is that you start from a 50/50 mix and move in one direction (more VG, for instance) to see if that helps or makes things worse. I have to say that the only time I get any discomfort in the abdominal region, I'm pretty sure it's not e-cig related - it's normally down to having eyes somewhat bigger than my belly. That's when the pressure equalisation system creaks into action... Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)