Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RY4
26-02-2013, 08:28 PM
RY4
Hello there ,can you help me out
I got some RY4 from ivapour-elixir 30m and 11mg nic and it is bad ,it was there own make.
I should have got was ,Joyetech, but they do not want to no ,so i was hopeing if there was some one on here that can help me out ,to make it better .It has caramel and vanilla in joyetech but i do not no how to get the stuff i need ,if some one can make it better i can give you a E-Liguid 30m Flavor L&B 26mg of nic for your help ,cheers Ray
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: RY4
Hi Ray,

RY4 contains quite a few flavours, and obviously the blend changes depending on what manufacturer you use.

You can, within reason change any flavour, by adding flavour to it, but, remember, by doing so, you are also diminishing the nic.

Plus experimenting can use up a lot of juice.

However, you can try getting a small bottle of Vanilla from http://dv.gostorego.com/flavourings-7/co...vours.html he also has Caramel, then if its too sweet, add a little of your L & B to get more tobacco flavour into it.

True RY4 has Ethyl Maltol crystals in it to give it that aroma that makes you come back for more, but keep that in mind for the future. I think at this stage you may find that half a ml of vanilla may just add what you need to that mix.

That L & B will come in handy, as again, you can try experimenting with it, just keep in mind, that diluting with flavour, will dilute the end result.

Good Luck and let me know how it goes.
27-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Hi Ray,

RY4 contains quite a few flavours, and obviously the blend changes depending on what manufacturer you use.

You can, within reason change any flavour, by adding flavour to it, but, remember, by doing so, you are also diminishing the nic.

However, you can try getting a small bottle of Vanilla from http://dv.gostorego.com/flavourings-7/co...vours.html he also has Caramel, then if its too sweet, add a little of your L & B to get more tobacco flavour into it.

True RY4 has Ethyl Maltol crystals in it to give it that aroma that makes you come back for more, but keep that in mind for the future. I think at this stage you may find that half a ml of vanilla may just add what you need to that mix.

That L & B will come in handy, as again, you can try experimenting with it, just keep in mind, that diluting with flavour, will dilute the end result.

27-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi Ray,

27-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi Ray,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)