Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christmas Juice Giveaway - 23rd December 2012
29-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Re: Christmas Juice Giveaway - 23rd December 2012
By my reckoning there's still a couple for crystal menths left Wink
I'm surprised HiFi's not dropped by to claim one Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Has this died a death surprised not a higher uptake
08-01-2013, 11:40 AM
It seems that most people have all the juice they want and don't want to try a new one, or they don't like menthol but I'm surprised at how few have placed a request.
I don't like menthol and can't ask for one because I already asked for another, but if that was all still available menthol is good if you have a cold (I rarely get them and could get mentholyptus from my local shop I think).
I'd hoped that those who'd claimed some would have had PMs by now too.

Fight the EU ecig/vaping ban!
09-01-2013, 09:26 AM
lazydog Wrote:Has this died a death surprised not a higher uptake

Me too tbh! It hasn't died though - I was going to mention it on Sunday's show but we ran out of time. Let's give it another day or two then draw a line under it Smile

Cheers,
Dave

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Guess you cant even give the stuff away Dave

Very Generous act shame not more viewers have replied to it.

(I would have taken some bit didn't want to ask as I'm now a vendor even though I've not tried any of them apart from the mental menthol that is Dekang Gold Label Crystal Sensation)

My Views are my own & in no way am I speaking on behalf of VTTV
09-01-2013, 10:38 PM
jimbouk1977 Wrote:Guess you cant even give the stuff away Dave

Very Generous act shame not more viewers have replied to it.

I had to watch the show on catchup and was still able to claim a prize. Big Grin

There are so many vaping forums about, I only generally look here and UKV, Most peole who post on here seem to have genuine input into the various VTTV topics.... that's good as it means we don't have to wade though endless repeated topics of "where can I buy an ego battery" lol

However, there was a giveaway and there are still a couple of menthols left. I would ask for one but it's only one per address and my wife vaped her way though my meagre "emergency" menthol supplies with her cold over Xmas I won't even try to bend the rules.

A lack of enthusiasm shouldn't deny those that participated their prizes though so if anyone knows anyone who want's some menthol, get them signing up and watching vttv. (It rocks!) Big Grin
09-01-2013, 10:58 PM
I know two menthol vaoers, one posts on UKV once in a blue moon, the other doesn't do forums. The one who posts goes to so many meeting and has become secretary for so many clubs that he says he doesn't even have time to watch catch-ups. I have talked him into joining ECCA so he can attend meetings (seems to love meetings) so I'd not be surprised if he makes the AGM to volunteer as secretary. Smile But he won't sign up here to claim some menthol, not even for his wife who vapes nothing but menthol, is just moving away from cartos and only possesses a single little bottle.
Some people I don't understand.

Fight the EU ecig/vaping ban!
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM
BlackwaterVaper Wrote:I know two menthol vaoers, one posts on UKV once in a blue moon, the other doesn't do forums. The one who posts goes to so many meeting and has become secretary for so many clubs that he says he doesn't even have time to watch catch-ups. I have talked him into joining ECCA so he can attend meetings (seems to love meetings) so I'd not be surprised if he makes the AGM to volunteer as secretary. Smile But he won't sign up here to claim some menthol, not even for his wife who vapes nothing but menthol, is just moving away from cartos and only possesses a single little bottle.
Some people I don't understand.

Big Grin

11-01-2013, 10:05 AM
OK, so by my reckoning, we have:

Vanilla Sky: Freaksquid5, Blackwatervaper
Story of Lip: fuzzy, tyefighter
Crystal Menthol: Pip Emmo, thundercat
Cognac: Lazydog, Maddypaulus

Let me know if I screwed up....

And that leaves two menthol unclaimed which I'll chuck randomly into someone else's envelope Big Grin

Thanks for taking part folks - will get those on their way early next week (as I don't have enough Jiffy bags)!

13-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Am being thick.... would we pm you our address?Have done it anyway. And thank you so much for the juice, very much appreciated.

Andy

Don't Drip and Drive

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)