Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the witching hour
16-12-2012, 11:59 PM
the witching hour
JUst to let you know updating Adobe worked :-) I can continue working my way through the series!

Curious to know why you stopped doing them? THey're my favourite vttv show and I wish they were still going!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Re: the witching hour
I stopped doing the Witching Hour for several reasons, one being health. I have ME as well as a bit of Arthritis, and this would often mean, I had a live show to do, and no energy or concentration to do it, so that was one reason, the other, was I felt the formula had gone as far as it could, and I couldnt evolve it further.

Im glad you enjoyed them, and found them informative as well as entertaining, and yes, Sav and I really are that daft....Smile

These days Im happy to do the odd video for the team, and help on the admin side of things.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)