Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tankomisers
25-11-2012, 04:36 AM
tankomisers
HI cat watching all your witching hour shows and keep seeing you using a tankomiser. They look really cool! Just wondering if they still make them and whether I can get one for my lavatube as I've not seen them around? Also loved the look of the juice box. If either are still available could you tell me where from?

Many thanks
Sarah
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: tankomisers
so sorry Sarah, I didnt spot your message.

These days I seldom use them, however I believe there are some good ones still around. The Little Mama from iVapour Elixir is one I have used and liked, which is still around.

Safercigs has a good one, that Sav has used, but I cant recall the name..
14-12-2012, 02:31 AM
OOps sorry cat thank you for reply, can you tell me how they are re leakage? Especially into mouth while vaping? Thank you x
23-12-2012, 01:44 PM
with most of these tanks, and cartos, and visions, all that goes into the mouth, is either, now how do I explain it, splashes of juice, caused by ignition on the coil, vaping while the battery power is ebbing away, ... or condensation.

Condensation is the biggest cause of juice in the mouth, and its rarely more than tiny amounts of juice, mixed with condensed water.
The latest type of Visions, are probably the best I have tried to avoid juice in the mouth..

Sav is just trying out the new Raptor tank, and so far that doesnt leak and nothing in the mouth at all.

Tanks as such require cartomisers, which either have to be pre holed, or come with a hole in, and rely totally on refil through that hole. I would rather eliminate all that fuss, be able to fill a clear vision so I can see how much juice is in, and how wet the wick is, and avoid all that. But we are all different, and lots of folk still prefer tanks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)