Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NGP Touchfire ????
16-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Re: NGP Touchfire ????
Hi Dave,

Me again. I got a reply from Charlie Jelly - unfortunately he no longer has any dealings with Peter (the Hungarian guy who makes the NGP Touchfire) and has no stocks of the mod as the Hungarian guy does not want him to hold stocks due to the ever fluctuating state of the Hungarian currency. He says that eventually - I should get a response from Peter - but as No1baggiesfan has already said - he has been e-mailing him for months now and there has been no responses.

Looks like getting an NGP Touchfire is virtually impossible !!! So you were lucky with yours !!! Looks like I'll just have to wait it out.

Regards,

Richard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi Dave and No1baggiesfan,

Managed to track down a supplier. Anyone interested in buying an NGP Touchfire can contact:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

He is also in Hungary. So there you go. Hope this helps someone else !!! Big Grin

Regards,

Richard
16-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Cheers Richard, I finally made contact with them, my NGP is on its way Big Grin
16-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Hi No1baggiesfan,

Good that you got the contact - Sandor has been very helpful but I don't yet have a PayPal invoice from him - do you ????

Regards,

Richard
16-10-2012, 11:46 PM
yes, I got an invoice about 20 mins after the email convo I had with him.
17-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Hi,

Still no invoice for me though - but did get offered one of the latest NGP Touchfires - just coming off the production line - in chrome with larger laser logo - so maybe that may take a little longer.

Regards,

Richard
17-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if a UK vendor could broker a deal with Peter and get a good supply chain into the UK going...
17-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Hello Dave,

Apparently this is what Charlie Jelly used to do but Peter seemingly wasn't keen with him holding stocks due to the fluctuating Hungarian currency - it meant prices were changing all the time with regards to exchange rates. I wish some UK dealer could pull this off as after what I have heard and read, the NGP Touchfire is a really good mod and well worth the price.

Regards,

Richard
17-10-2012, 11:18 AM
But surely even with the fluctuation of the Hungarian currency, its only the supplier who could lose out, or make a few pennies ? or is that what peter does not want ?
17-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Hi No1baggiesfan,

I am no expert in the field of international monetary markets I have to say - but this is what Charlie told me. I think Peter (the NGP maker) will have to open his sales up to dealers outside of Hungary if he wants to improve upon the market availability of the product. Only time will tell I guess.

Regards,

Richard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NGP on a GG ??? Richard B 3 1,272 28-12-2012 07:36 PM
Last Post: funkybunch

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)