Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NGP Touchfire ????
14-10-2012, 11:23 PM
NGP Touchfire ????
Hi Dave,

Watched your Haze Hour of last week and very interested in getting hold of an NGP Touchfire. Went to the Web Site you flashed up on screen and there was no link to purchase or order the Touchfire (not mini - the full sized 18650 version). So I was wondering how you obtained yours. Did you have to e-mail the guy and await a reply - or how did you manage to order the thing ??

Thanks.

Richard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Re: NGP Touchfire ????
I got mine at Vapefest Ireland where Charlie Jelly had a dozen or so for sale... It might be worth tracking him down on UKV and dropping him a PM.
15-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Hello Dave,

Thanks for that - do you know if Charlie uses any particular username on UKV ??? I'll check there anyway and see what I can find out.

Regards,

Richard
15-10-2012, 10:54 AM
pretty sure it's charliejelly...
15-10-2012, 12:10 PM
I searched for charlie last night Hifi, had no luck finding him Sad
15-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Hi Dave,

No - I could not find Charlie Jelly either on UKV but I have PM'd another Irish dealer who seemed to be involved with organising the Irish Vapefest back in July and asked him if he knows of the whereabouts of said Charlie Jelly. But so far - no response. Plus there has been no response to the e-mail I sent to the maker of the NGP mods at the Hungarian Web site either.

ANYONE know where I can get an NGP Touchfire in UK or elsewhere ??

Regards,

Richard
15-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Richard, I have now sent around 12+ emails to these guys and have yet to get a response.

I'm sure Dave and Dave have something to do with it, they know we want them Big Grin
15-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Hi No1baggiesfan,

OK - well, there surely MUST be a UK dealer out there somewhere or other - I've also started a thread on UKV about the NGP Touchfire - see if anyone comes up with a supplier.

Regards,

Richard
15-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Hello Richard,

Form what I know, they are only available direct from NGP, I dont think there is any suppliers.
15-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Hi No1baggiesfan,

Well - Dave got one from an Irish dealer (and so I believe did the other Dave too) - so the NGP maker must be dealing with others to sell his products throughout Europe perhaps. I think Dave said he (the Irish dealer) had a few NGP's for sale at that time. I think I now have the Irish dealer's e-mail address and have e-mailed him about it. If he comes back to me - I will let you know. Check out the UKV thread I started. I'll post on there if I get any details about it. I find it strange that the guy who makes the stuff and openly advertises it on the Web - does not offer any facility to allow people to buy direct from him. How then otherwise - does he do business ???

Regards,

Richard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NGP on a GG ??? Richard B 3 1,133 28-12-2012 07:36 PM
Last Post: funkybunch

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)