Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
its been kitsoned
28-01-2012, 11:16 PM
its been kitsoned
could i request more shows where dave has that special " kitsoned" moment they are very entertaining and indeed most enjoyable and certainly perk up my Sunday evenings.

Daz aka The Happy Vendor Smile

[Image: sigsafe1a.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Re: its been kitsoned
Shurrup you.

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Dave is a legend.... I suggest a show called "You've been Kitsoned" where vapers can send in clips of their vaping calamities for a nominal cash reward.

Dave could host it whilst wearing an unduly large white 'Elvis overkill' collar. Wink
29-01-2012, 02:48 AM
I think I have a shirt like that somewhere.

29-01-2012, 03:30 AM
omg too funny but i love it

Daz aka The Happy Vendor Smile

[Image: sigsafe1a.png]
29-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Indeed - I like that idea!!
30-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Dave, have you managed to solve your UFS atomizer wicking problem yet? I have the same problem with most atomizers I've bought lately, and I found that by loosening the o-ring under the mouthpiece, it wicks well again. Have you found another solution?
30-01-2012, 04:33 PM
I haven't Jack, although its fair to say I haven't tried too hard recently.

I actually removed the O ring I think you mean some time ago, so I think there may be something else amiss. I really do need to get to the bottom of it, as one of my favourite mods isn't getting used at the moment.

31-01-2012, 12:20 AM
I'm waiting on Cam getting some of the 'proper' UFS mouthpices in to try... I actually managed to get 4 full tanks put through my mk2 without major issues, but I'm hoping the mouthpiece will make it work better. Although the locking ring and o ring to use normal driptips is a good idea, I think it might be the cause of a few issues for me.

Have to wait and see I spose. Wink
31-01-2012, 01:22 AM
don't tighten the top locking ring while in use.
after filling up the tank and screwing the ring down to push the o-ring in place, loosen the locking ring again and it should do better.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)