Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW CE5 Cone shaped.. am founding it tricky to refill tanks
28-07-2012, 06:14 AM
NEW CE5 Cone shaped.. am founding it tricky to refill tanks
i am Founding it tricky to refill a 6ml cartamizer tank when i do it it spills some time as attomizet gos out of the bottle wound you guys think i shound have a ectra hands like get my buddy to hold the bottom of attto why i refill and make sure thares no e juice in it that time or can you refill it? can you fill it in with out takeing the cap? off can i do it with a blunt needal and put it in with the feeler is that wound make it ezey?update guys are the new NEW CE5 Cone shaped atomiser tanks better then
then the CE4S? can they take modding wise over 5 or 4.5 watts or just 3.5 the same as Ce4s?

[Image: th_Picture2219.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Re: i am founding it tricky to refill tanks
is thare anythink new out thare like The New CE4 type Tanko's out thare ive seen version 5 out thare is thare anythink like this that takes more voltage like say 5.5 from the mod i have version 4 but they can only handal 3.5 but eszey to refill is thare anythink like that is verson 5 gonna be better and handal like 5? but ce4s are so ezey to fill with a blund needal iam a verry bad driper like dave said he was lol version 5 looks good.i love you guys cheers thank you

28-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Re: i am founding it tricky to refill tanks
did not know safecigs was in dorset <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.safercigs.co.uk/Dual_Coil_Cartomizer/cat705284_774618.aspx">http://www.safercigs.co.uk/Dual_Coil_Ca ... 74618.aspx</a><!-- m --> i saw this all i do is it buy a sepent come then all i need then is just wicks replacement or do i need both per time? like you buy a one of come then when it dies you just replace with a wink. or do you still need both? i am from dorset too safecigs im sure i can get a walts and dorset bus and come in.do i just need a Hangsen Echo Duel Coil The cartomizer and buy the winks seprently so when the wink gos i i just replace with new wick and thats it ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)