Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP For any beginners help out thare plese?
26-07-2012, 03:08 AM
HELP For any beginners help out thare plese?
hello my best mates e-cigs is not just a vapour to me its a hobby to me too and i'm loving the things going on vapour trials tv i will 1st tell you nice guys i am Dyslexic and Have asparagus syndrome thank you dave if it was not for you i wound not of liked a ecig hobby because of you i love it even more and love the videos i love so much i got a battery meter and got a electric meter for e cig testing my battery meter don fit to test ego t batteries but i did get two red WIRED and black WIRED ONE WIRE RED AND ONE BKACK WIRE,meters only if they put crocodile ends on wound make life more ezey ok i got two different types one is a DRAPER BBFC1 BATTERY BULB FUSE AND CONTINUITY TESTER OK AS LONG AS EGO T BATTS DONT WORK too big CAN I USE THE CONTINUITY TESTER CAN I USE THEM WIRES ON TO EGO T BATTERIES OR IS CONTINUITY TESTER? DOES THAT CHECK HOW GOOD AND TEST WANT THE BATTERY TEST bat and want BATTERY leval power is left on thare.SORRY CAPS .and i got both and a DEAPER THE DIGITAL MULTIMETER . i like to know please know point is power to be and wires black is in com and red in VOma as beginar how can i please test attos even batterys how much power left in them and tester more stuff just ecig stuff only i've got so in to this hobby i want to start doing all the meter stuff too. any beginners help out thare plese? Smile ok i got one DRAPER BBFC1 BATTERY BULB FUSE AND CONTINUITY TESTER and a DRAPER DIGITAL MULTIMETER any tips for beginners out there please thank you guys from a sunny bournemouth lol. nick lawrence so so sorry about spallings

[Image: th_Picture2219.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Re: HELP For any beginners help out thare plese?
Hi Mate
check out and watch all the recordings of G>[email protected] Tin your TIp in one of the show Garry features making a gadget to attach your multimeter to battery
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2012, 08:44 AM
thank you mate means alot thank you

02-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Hi Vaper_man, Welcome to VTTV, Garry Dibley did an excellent tutorial on making your own Boxmod for us here that i feel sure will help you.

Part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9noEbLKsvo[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSNc-hjHE8[/youtube]

Part 3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDNN2ZZGSpA[/youtube]

Have a watch through them for tips Smile

The Vapourmists ~ Giving You The Juice
In a pure minded way
Find all posts by this user
20-08-2012, 02:50 AM
aww thank you from my heart on the videos so verry kind all of you thank you gary mate i think totaly wiked shound have you revis thare e cif stuff and get rid of scott. thank you mate for the videos thank you nick

20-08-2012, 02:59 AM
totaly wiked shound Hire you Garry Then That Scott not being narsty but scotts looks are not that and i notice he edits his videos i think totaly wicked shound hire you garry your the best and a verry nice gut thank you for the videos this means alot too me thank you scott and the team

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any Guys Out Thare Think? The Lavatube Variable Voltage V.V2 vaper_man 6 2,093 22-06-2012 06:44 AM
Last Post: mgjones74

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)