Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IS Cigar 5.2 ipz and 1pz ry4 5.2 and Tabbk vv nicotine 5.2
20-07-2012, 06:23 AM
IS Cigar 5.2 ipz and 1pz ry4 5.2 and Tabbk vv nicotine 5.2
IS Cigar 5.2 ipz and 1pz ry4 5.2 and Ta vv nicotine 5.2 and 52mg per LTR 30ML Bottels. is 52 is it safe to vape with? wow want a troat hit i get wow. but i just want to Know is it the max and safe? you can vape with? ,wants the nicotine limit? for vapeing dave i know your want it 52mg of nicotine?? and dave from vt talk?? if its safe plus if you want 52mg let me know my good mates, thank you nick lawrence dorset..

[Image: th_Picture2219.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Re: IS Cigar 5.2 ipz and 1pz ry4 5.2 and Tabbk vv nicotine
52mg per millilitre is a bit on the high side, but useable. 52mg per LTR is as close to nic free as you'll get - you do need to make sure which of the two it is...
Find all posts by this user
22-07-2012, 06:21 AM
my heart beat does go up, but i love my Coffie and B AND H E-JUICE

22-07-2012, 06:24 AM
so i make sure no more then 52mg .thank you mate if thare was tax thare wound be loads more on 52mg then?

08-08-2012, 12:13 PM
im just sticking to the dose dave does 52mg im not gonna go over 50mg ever again. 52 made me feel bad and verry verry dizzey and haert beat fast, and just fell asleep.i was sick down the toilet too

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)