Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The VTTV Summer Break...
19-07-2014, 02:25 PM
The VTTV Summer Break...
Hiya Vapeaholics!

Well, it's been a couple of weeks now without our beloved VTTV and i for one am missing it badly. It's just not the same without turning my pc on at 8:30pm and getting ready in chat to catch up with all my vaping friends, most of whom i first found through VTTV, and then settling down for an hour of informative TV with our favourite presenters, Dave Dorn, Dave Kitson, Marco, Sav, Cat, Garry, Dave Mallick, Daz, Tim, Keith. When that theme tune comes on you know you're in for some great entertainment...

We've all been hit hard by the loss of Mark. It came as a massive shock to everyone, and he will be sadly missed by all. No-one else could come up with ideas for making mods like he did, the penguin-shaped tin being a great example! He could pretty much come up with an idea for a mod out of anything. He will be missed by all, especially the team at VTTV.

Whatever the future holds for our beloved team, i hope they know that their regular viewers will be there for them no matter what they do, and we are totally understanding of their decision to take time out and have some rest from broadcasting for however long it takes for them to get their strength back. I'm in no doubt that they will, one day, come back stronger than before, and more determined to help in the fight for vapers everywhere.

Rest up team, you've worked damned hard for us over the last couple of years, and we really appreciate what you have achieved. I hope i speak for everybody who is a member of this forum. Take all the time you need, we will still be here for you.

WE ARE VAPERS....

Ecigs: A Choice not a Therapy. A lifestyle not a Treatment. Educate and Liberate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like yoda1970's post
24-07-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: The VTTV Summer Break...
Thanks Yoda for the kind words, we are chatting behind the scenes and getting our heads together for the relaunch, we will keep you all posted

O < This is my stress free bubble, respect the bubble, stay out of the bubble, no touchy the bubble, go find your own bubble Smile
[+] 3 users Like Sav's post
26-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Just want to echo Yoda's sentiments. I miss the show and chatting with like minded vaping folk but I certainly understand the need for a break and the trauma that Marks loss has caused.

I will be there in the chat typing my normal inane drivel once the show is back however.
[+] 3 users Like Trellentor's post
26-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Thanks Sav, it's good to know the team is working towards a brighter future, as we all know anyway. Trell, i can't wait for your "...inane drivel.." to return, it's one of the things that makes VTTV chat so great to be a part of, it's just so.... i dunno..... ECLECTIC! Yes!! thats it, (i think.....) Look forward to VTTV's triumphant return, as i think we all do. See you soon Team! :o)

Ecigs: A Choice not a Therapy. A lifestyle not a Treatment. Educate and Liberate.
[+] 1 user Likes yoda1970's post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)