Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mark Jones
23-06-2014, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2014 08:25 PM by DaveK.)
Mark Jones
It is with deep sadness that we have to share with you the news of the death of our colleague and friend, Mark Jones, co-presenter of Tin Your Tip.

Mark, who would have been 40 years of age on the 15th July 2014 joined Vapourtrails as a presenter in 2012, but had been part of the crew before then. His gentle manner and lack of ability to say no, soon caused him to join up with Garry Dibley, and the ModMaster was born.

But Mark did much more than present Tin Your Tip, he managed our forums, was the Technical Genius behind TeamTalk, and as Sav and I called him, The Guru, if there was anything we needed to know, Mark was our man.

But he was much more than that, he was our friend, and his passing will affect us all for a long time to come.

Garry described him as a Big Man with Big Heart, and that he was... we will miss him greatly..

[Image: MarkJones_zps5376da5b.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Cat's post
24-06-2014, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2014 04:33 PM by tribanthium.)
RE: Mark Jones

Mark Jones was a true gentleman. Always willing to help and offer advice. I am still in a state of shock. My heart goes out to his family and all the VTTV Team who knew him personally. It is a very sad loss. Rest in peace Mark, you will be sorely missed by us all.
[+] 3 users Like tribanthium's post
27-06-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Mark Jones
Have not been on for a while but was shocked and saddened to hear of Marks passing. My most sincere condolences to his family and friends and as tribanthium has said Mark will be missed.
Rest in peace Mark, will look out for your clouds
[+] 2 users Like Rob's post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)