Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Wales have a new hero AM ?
15-05-2014, 08:13 AM
Does Wales have a new hero AM ?
For anyone who missed it being talked about on Twitter yesterday, or are not a member at UKVapers forum, here's the link to the ecig debate that happened at the Welsh Assembly yesterday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/wales-27381047

Kirsty Williams kicked it off excellently arguing against any ecig ban, but the real star for me was Darren Millar - a Conservative AM. His brilliant speech toward the end of the debate reminded me no end of the speech that Matt Ridley made in the HoL a few months ago.

Darren seems genuinely interested in the ecig debate and he is most certainly very well informed. I wonder if he would accept an invitation to engage further with the vaping community and accept an invite on to VT Talk should such an invite be made ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jester2109's post
18-05-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Does Wales have a new hero AM ?
Dave has been up to his eyes this week, but I have passed this info onto him, I'm sure he will try and contact Darren.

Thanks for the info Jester..
19-05-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Does Wales have a new hero AM ?
BTW, Darren Millar is the Shadow HEALTH Minister for the Welsh Government

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)