Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Show content suggestion
08-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Show content suggestion
A brief coversation between DaveK and Dave D during Sunday night's show regarding airtravel set me thinking...

As this year will be my first holiday abroad, since I started vaping and stopped smoking, can the team cover the Do's and Don'ts of air travel and airport security.

I'm quite happy to put all the juice bottles in the hold luggage and use cig-a-likes during the travel to and from the airport (I know I can't, unfortunately, vape on the plane). But is there a limit on the number of batteries and kit that can be carried in hand luggage?

Previous holidays were all about buying duty free cigs...this will be taking enough stuff with me to last the holiday. The thought of loosing everything at airport security fills me with fear and only rates behind the fear of loosing my passport!

...and my thanks to Cat for answering a pm from a newbie as to where to post...much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Show content suggestion
Another great suggestion, we may have to wait till we have Dave K on the panel as he is the resident frequent flyer, but we will do our best to help.

I haven't took my kit on a plane, but have faced security at the Eurostar.... and survived

O < This is my stress free bubble, respect the bubble, stay out of the bubble, no touchy the bubble, go find your own bubble Smile
09-01-2014, 03:17 AM
Thank you to everyone on the TeamTalk show and in chat for covering this topic in the show lastnight. For anyone who missed the show, a quick summary (please correct me if I get this wrong):

All liquids/juice to go in luggage for the hold, except for a maximum 100ml that can go in hand luggage and all batteries must go in hand luggage.

Carry tissues for any slight leakage.

Also, be prepared to, if asked by airport security, demonstrate that it is an e-cig/pv.

My thanks again
09-01-2014, 03:28 AM
Glad to be of help Mr G, as far as i know what you have said is correct, but if in doubt check with your airline.

Any other questions, feel free to ask away and we will do our best to answer them for you.

O < This is my stress free bubble, respect the bubble, stay out of the bubble, no touchy the bubble, go find your own bubble Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)