Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tesco electronic cigarette????????????
31-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Re: tesco electronic cigarette????????????
Dugie Wrote:I have uploaded my thoughts to my Youtube channel.

Its not an amazing piece of kit but far from being s...

Dugie

Great review Dugie.

I like how you state that these cant always be used everywhere. They should print this on packaging explaining that its down to the premises to save disappointment.
also 212 draws is more than I was expecting.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Cheers Bullet,

I just felt it needed a review that gave the product a little time to show how it really works.

Dugie

[Image: l4m.jpg] [Image: dtb.jpg]
www.avaperslife4me.co.uk - Video Reviews & News. You can also catch me on Daves Tackle Box on Sundays at 9pm BST
07-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Our Tesco's sell 2 different types. The tobacco counter sell the 10 Motives one but the Pharmacy have a different brand that I can't remember.

I bought a 10 Motives in an emergency. While I wouldn't rave about it, it did the trick.
08-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Nicolites are the usual pharmacy one, I believe...
24-10-2012, 09:19 PM
I started on the Nicolites and they are a pretty good introduction i thought.

My missus is using them now and she refills the cartos with my juice simply by filling a condom (the cover off a ego drip tip) and sliding the carto in to the juice, it soaks in and she's away for a couple more days.
25-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Not Tesco but... TW have a lookielikie?? non rechargable in my local fuel station ' £4.99 @ 300 puffs. That was a surprise- seeing TW in a garage I mean

Andy

Don't Drip and Drive
30-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Just found this and had to chime in with my disposable first vaping experience. A 10M from my local Tesco Express tasted like burnt plastic. Another disposable that actually had two of the very old stile wadding filled cartidges, called Reds, tasted to me of a newly mown lawn, but apparently both are popular.
Another corner shop now sells e-lites. But a real ecig shop opened in Farnborough a couple of months ago.

Fight the EU ecig/vaping ban!
04-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Funnily enough, the garage I tend to use a lot has now got Nicolites in - they used to have Intellicigs, and I think they dabbled with e-lites, too. The Birtley Services garage has bot e-lites and nicolites in - they're cropping up all over the place now. Has to be a good thing, whether they're good bad or indifferent - gets folks used to seeing them.
08-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Agreed I started on 10mo's & think they are good as a gateway to what I call real e-cigs if you look at them like that they are good for the cause, but with this EU directive on the cards these things can also have a big downside. Looking to much like real cigs & the wild claims of how many smokes they are supposed to be equivalent to all of which was covered in DTB on Sunday 6th Jan. I'm in the "I'm not sure camp" when it comes to these things they are OK as they tend to lead others in to the world of vaping but they may also play a big part in killing off our higher mg juices.

My Views are my own & in no way am I speaking on behalf of VTTV
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Petition: E-CIGARETTE IN DANGER Thomas Bayer 4 2,159 08-01-2013 08:27 AM
Last Post: Thomas Bayer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)