Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tesco electronic cigarette????????????
29-05-2012, 08:21 PM
tesco electronic cigarette????????????
hey guys
not to sure where to post this but....
i was told today that tesco have started selling electronic cigarettes?
i checked and it seems that they do sell them.
have any of you guys tried them?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Re: tesco electronic cigarette????????????
Indeed - they've been selling them for quite a while - rolled them out in September last year. Keith and I looked at them in November last year (I think), and they're OK for what they are - they're not the best, they're not the worst, but they're definitely not 30 fags worth.
29-05-2012, 10:09 PM
have been down today and they sell one for 19.99 with usb charger,not sure what it called.And one for 39.99 called nicocigs i think with wall charger.But my tesco is a big tesco,not sure what they vape like but at least they are selling rechargable ones
29-05-2012, 11:30 PM
The one i saw was called a 10 Motives Electronic Cigarette. I can't find any with usb chargers on the website. I'v just found a review on youtube by Bobby at the-best-electronic-cigarette.com about the 10 Motives. he said it was the most horrid thing he had ever vaped and would put first timers off vaping. the device its self apparently works really well but the juice they use is awful.
30-05-2012, 07:06 AM
I am currently putting one through its paces. And so far i am pleasantly surprised. A review will be posted on YT within the next day or so.

Dugie

[Image: l4m.jpg] [Image: dtb.jpg]
www.avaperslife4me.co.uk - Video Reviews & News. You can also catch me on Daves Tackle Box on Sundays at 9pm BST
30-05-2012, 10:35 AM
the 10motives was my first at vaping about 7 weeks ago and i thought it was terrible.It made me feel sick.I think it will put a lot of people off vaping
30-05-2012, 11:50 AM
bullet88 Wrote:The one i saw was called a 10 Motives Electronic Cigarette. I can't find any with usb chargers on the website. I'v just found a review on youtube by Bobby at the-best-electronic-cigarette.com about the 10 Motives. he said it was the most horrid thing he had ever vaped and would put first timers off vaping. the device its self apparently works really well but the juice they use is awful.

I've got one here now, in my hand. Flavour-wise (and that was what seemed to put Bobby off), it's neither nowt nor summat - there's not a barrowload of flavour in it, almost zero throathit, but the vapour production falls into the "passable" category.

In short, I wouldn't be joining a half mile long queue to get one, but it's not terrible, nasty, yucky or anything like that.

Jim looked at it in this show: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vapourtrails.tv/?p=3011">http://www.vapourtrails.tv/?p=3011</a><!-- m --> around 33 minutes in...
30-05-2012, 01:16 PM
I think I'v got to try one now lol.
Jim gets a hint of chocolate, Bobby gets a vinegar taste, Hifistud doesn't get a lot of flavour and steve37uk thinks there terrible.
this could be interesting
I've not seen these in my local Tesco yet. but i'll keep an eye out for one.
31-05-2012, 08:51 AM
I have uploaded my thoughts to my Youtube channel.

Its not an amazing piece of kit but far from being s...

Dugie

[Image: l4m.jpg] [Image: dtb.jpg]
www.avaperslife4me.co.uk - Video Reviews & News. You can also catch me on Daves Tackle Box on Sundays at 9pm BST
31-05-2012, 10:03 AM
bullet88 Wrote:I think I'v got to try one now lol.
Jim gets a hint of chocolate, Bobby gets a vinegar taste, Hifistud doesn't get a lot of flavour and steve37uk thinks there terrible.
this could be interesting
I've not seen these in my local Tesco yet. but i'll keep an eye out for one.

Just goes to show how subjective taste/flavour actually is. I always try to be objective - purely on the basis that one man's meat is another man's poison. The fact that I hate Marmite means nothing to the person that loves it - both purely subjective opinions. In the case of the 10M disposable, I couldn't really describe the flavour accurately, since, for me, there's so little, but it's a very weak version of the standard tobacco flavour you get in all sorts of low-end starter kits. Definitely no vinegar, though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Petition: E-CIGARETTE IN DANGER Thomas Bayer 4 3,047 08-01-2013 08:27 AM
Last Post: Thomas Bayer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)