Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you watch??
24-01-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: How do you watch??
I play the show through our TV via a laptop connected to HDMI and then chat via iPad or laptop.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2014, 07:08 PM
When I can kick the Wife of the PC I use that with a chat pop out superimposed over the main Video.

Most of the time I end up watching it on catch up however Via Youtube.

I could watch it live on the Tablet but I ALWAYS feel I need to enter chat and the tablet screws them both up which leaves me feeling frustrated and vaping like a bitch. Have tried chatting on the phone and watching on Tablet but that is just painful.
28-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Yes, that's the only problem. Watching and chatting at the same time... Whichever way round you do it, you end up missing parts of one or the other, so the only happy(ish) mediium i've discovered that works for me is to get into chat early, have a good natter, then sit back and watch the show, (giving the team my full attention...), and then rejoin chat again once the show ends. It just doesn't seem to work for me trying to be in chat at the same time as watching the show as i can't give the show my full attention, which i think is only right and proper with the amount of work that the team put into each episode. Others may be able to multi-task and do both, but i'm afraid i just can't, i spend most of the time looking at the keyboard, and that's no good. I've tried using chat on my tablet and watching the show on the pc, but then i spend most of the time looking down at the tablet! Can't win lol.

Ecigs: A Choice not a Therapy. A lifestyle not a Treatment. Educate and Liberate.
28-01-2014, 06:02 PM
I've got Yoda's problem ... how to watch and chat at the same time. IMO, it can't be done. How Cat and Sav manage it is beyond me. Big Grin

Chat is often too erudite to ignore (or just too much fun!), so I just watch the replays to catch up the content I miss whilst having a digital chinwag. Really, they're two different shows! Smile

If you can't get there by a comfortable road, don't go.
[+] 2 users Like EgoManiac's post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)