Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you watch??
07-03-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: How do you watch??
fullscreen on laptop and checking chat

Never Eat Yellow Snow
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Hi guys any ideas of how to view the live show on windows phone 8 as it does not support flash Sad
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 05:55 AM
I'm enjoying it on laptop screen, so usually I leave the video at the own size on the page and pop the chat out.
13-06-2013, 01:46 PM
When i do get to watch 'live' i watch on my desktop pc so just watch the native video with chat where it is, but most of the time i watch on demand on youtube via the xbox 360 but it does do my head in a bit the delay between the live shows and when they get uploaded to youtube but i know you guys are busy. Would be good if there was a quicker way to get from live stream to youtube broadcast though, (just a suggestion dave....) Wink

Ecigs: A Choice not a Therapy. A lifestyle not a Treatment. Educate and Liberate.
[+] 1 user Likes yoda1970's post
15-06-2013, 02:23 PM
(13-06-2013 01:46 PM)prodart501 Wrote:  When i do get to watch 'live' i watch on my desktop pc so just watch the native video with chat where it is, but most of the time i watch on demand on youtube via the xbox 360 but it does do my head in a bit the delay between the live shows and when they get uploaded to youtube but i know you guys are busy. Would be good if there was a quicker way to get from live stream to youtube broadcast though, (just a suggestion dave....) Wink

+1

However as I can rarely get onto the PC ( wife takes it over ) I very rarely get to join in as I am watching the on demand instead via the xbox on youtube. Means I don't get to chat but at least I get the main info.
[+] 1 user Likes Trellentor's post
16-06-2013, 07:33 PM
I usually watch live with the stream and chat in the same window on my PC. If I miss a show or want to watch again I use the catch-ups.

Fight the EU ecig/vaping ban!
07-01-2014, 01:56 PM
If I am at home then I am usually too knackered to stay awake and watch the shows live, so I generally use the catch-up feature on my PC. However, I have tuned in for the Live show on my Nexus Tablet when travelling back from work late at night on the train quiet often. Unfortunately, the screen is too small to be able to keep tabs on chat also when I do this !!
07-01-2014, 05:50 PM
I know what you mean Jester - I more often than not watch live on a small-screen device and it's not fantastic. Although I have to say that the Macbook Air is an improvement on the iPad as I can at last tab between player and chat but I much prefer my PC 3-screen setup here at my desk - lol.

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2014, 06:25 PM
It's the perils of life in the fast-lane (well, IT anyway) Dave. I am either travelling on a train (or car) late at night, or sat in a hotel room and trying to view through the narrow confines of a netbook. Fortunately, I have not had to work away from home this year yet, but that will very quickly change !!
10-01-2014, 01:22 PM
I now watch all the shows Live on my pc full-screen and just pop into chat before the show starts and again after the show ends. I've tried using chat on the laptop during the show, and also on my new swanky android tablet, both with varying degrees of success, but i find it takes my attention away from the actual 'show' if i try and chat at the same time as watch, and i like to listen to what's being said in the show rather than what's being typed into chat, is that bad? There have been times when i've felt like i've just had to get back into chat to comment on a particular point that's been talked about during the show but apart from that i like to kick back and relax and enjoy it. Smile

Ecigs: A Choice not a Therapy. A lifestyle not a Treatment. Educate and Liberate.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)