Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you watch??
16-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Re: How do you watch??
I watch on the vPlayer either on the computer or stream it to my TV. Only been watching for a couple of weeks so I am going to try catch the next live show and watch full-screen on one monitor and join the chat on my other monitor.
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 12:16 AM
I hook my laptop up to my tv with the HDMI cable, sure does look sweet in 720p, then goto chat on my iPad.

[Image: 2012_%25209_%25207_%25201_%25205.jpg]

[Image: 2012_%25209_%25207_%25201_%25206.jpg]

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” ― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Look - Hifi's on the telly!!

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 12:08 AM
So are you - in my house, anyway. AppleTV is good like that - Airplay rools!!
09-09-2012, 10:15 PM
yeah yeah...I got ps3 connected and it wont play due to bloody flashplayer malarky.Yet it will play youtube vids.
Really peeved I cant watch on propa telly.

Andy

Edit: however I now have new laptop with hdmi connections- fullsize 42" at last.

Don't Drip and Drive
26-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: How do you watch??
Since the new provider came on line after the first 3 shows, I suddenly had a problem to get vttv to load the video in can take 1/4hr into the show to start,when we first swapped it was instant.on the offending machine I am using Linux mint and Firefox 18.0.1 all adobe is upto date as far as possible because they have now stopped support for linux Sad
On my other machine running windows it loads instantly that is a win 7 laptop it also loads on the android phone instantly.
Is there another link to watch direct like when we were on Justin ect.
26-02-2013, 08:58 PM
You're effectively watching direct, but we can possibly publish a stream to a standalone page... keep an eye out and we'll try to sort a direct link to the stream under the main live page player.
28-02-2013, 10:03 PM
1. watch the video in the native size on the web page and leave chat where it is
01-03-2013, 01:24 AM
VTTV web page at 720p (or whatever is highest) on my PC, with chat popped out beside the video screen

If you can't get there by a comfortable road, don't go.
04-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Watch live 720p on my PC and have chat on my laptop 8-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)