Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you watch??
09-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Re: How do you watch??
When watching live i watch on a laptop screen, so I normally leave the video at the native size on the page and pop the chat out so I can have that on the right.

But when i watch the replays i watch them on my big telly via HDMI from my laptop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Watch the shows on my TV and chat popped out on ipad.

Dugie

[Image: l4m.jpg] [Image: dtb.jpg]
www.avaperslife4me.co.uk - Video Reviews & News. You can also catch me on Daves Tackle Box on Sundays at 9pm BST
10-05-2012, 11:05 PM
I watch on a pc in the native size and leave the chat where it is.

I hadnt seen the Livestream before but just watched Cat Savs show to cover the Vapourmists. I usually watch the programs Ive missed using the Vplayer. Having an offline chat seems a bit odd to be honest and I actually prefer the layout of the Vplayer and its got bigger achives of old progs.
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2012, 01:23 AM
720p with pop-out chat on macbook.

I do find the hd page page rather slow, not the live stream, the live stream bit is fine, but the thumbnail links to older recorded shows takes quite a while to load for me. I still much prefer 720p

DESIGN & GRAPHICS

For my portfolio of e-cig logos, graphics and websites go to my UKV profile page:

http://ukvapers.com/user/1474-maff/

Cheers,
Maff
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Dugie Wrote:Watch the shows on my TV and chat popped out on ipad.

Dugie

sounds like a decent set up that Dugie!

DESIGN & GRAPHICS

For my portfolio of e-cig logos, graphics and websites go to my UKV profile page:

http://ukvapers.com/user/1474-maff/

Cheers,
Maff
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Maff Wrote:
Dugie Wrote:Watch the shows on my TV and chat popped out on ipad.

Dugie

sounds like a decent set up that Dugie!

hehe sounds better than it is mate, just a pc hooked up to the telly. Me sat on couch with ipad, lazy mans heaven Smile

[Image: l4m.jpg] [Image: dtb.jpg]
www.avaperslife4me.co.uk - Video Reviews & News. You can also catch me on Daves Tackle Box on Sundays at 9pm BST
12-05-2012, 05:56 PM
720p on either a 2nd monitor from the laptop, or via hdmi from the laptop onto a 32" telly.
The chat is popped out from the original 360 feed window (which is then closed to avoid receiving 2x video feeds) on the laptop.

I also use lots of blue lighting in the room to try and counteract the pinkness of the picture, but only on Wednesdays and Thursday nights. :lol:

Note to all those watching the original feed wth a popout chat placed to the side.... don't forget you can zoom the browser window to get a bigger video picture and still have room for the chat window. Wink
12-05-2012, 09:11 PM
480p but can't see chat at the same time. Have to keep scrolling. :|

E. Cig Warning: The Government can seriously damage your health.
12-05-2012, 09:29 PM
MaddyPaulus Wrote:I also use lots of blue lighting in the room to try and counteract the pinkness of the picture, but only on Wednesdays and Thursday nights. :lol:

you can go off people, y'know... Big Grin
16-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Hifistud Wrote:
MaddyPaulus Wrote:you can go off people, y'know... Big Grin

I never not mentioned no names sir! Not me! Never intimated anyone in particular whatsoever!

Not me guv'nor!
Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)