Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New material for wicks
24-11-2013, 10:48 PM
New material for wicks
check this out Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...awTrcajYk4

amazing stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...9VOjnOzEyA
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: New material for wicks
That does look interesting - might have to try and find some of that for the Kayfun Lite - cheers Gillas!

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2014, 03:57 AM
Seems to be very hard to get hold of tried finding in UK a few weeks ago with no luck, someone was saying there was a group buy at some point on AAC.
[+] 1 user Likes stylezuk's post
14-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Have to get a group buy on here...looks great!

#BBCVaperMeet #Nottingham #NottinghamRocks
17-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Yeah - I'm keen to give this stuff a shot. I like my Kayfun Lite a lot - but I'm finding that I'm not a fan of silica and will default to my Genesis setups nine times out of ten. This stuff (or maybe cotton) could change that though.

If anyone finds a source - do please let me know and I'll film my first setup for you all to have a good laugh at!

Dave's Tackle Box - Sundays @ 9pm UK
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Links to background material from recent DTB episodes DaveK 0 681 24-02-2013 11:37 PM
Last Post: DaveK

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)