Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cat & Sav's WVD Comp
23-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Re: Cat & Sav's WVD Comp
Am not pickin me nose, its a new style nasal mod cat, yeh am just tryin to get the battery connected
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I was just trying to point at that loverly picture on cats wall but I got my finger caught in my nose.
23-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Dsave: "good job I practiced holding a Kuwako before I got one.... I keep sticking the imaginery stem up me nose!"
24-03-2012, 12:05 AM
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON DAVE'S TACKLE BOX ON SUNDAY

O < This is my stress free bubble, respect the bubble, stay out of the bubble, no touchy the bubble, go find your own bubble Smile
24-03-2012, 10:44 AM
I am so glad we came up with a caption competition...

I have had one hell of a good laugh reading through them all, and its not going to be easy to pick a winner..

But, Sav and I have to do just that.. so the lucky two will be announced on Sunday during Dave Kitson's Show..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Must do this again...
25-03-2012, 08:58 PM
As announced on Dave's Tackle Box on Sunday the two winners of this competition are

Putt
&
wyrm1973

Congrats to you both.

if you haven't already done so please pm either Cat or myself with your address.

O < This is my stress free bubble, respect the bubble, stay out of the bubble, no touchy the bubble, go find your own bubble Smile
25-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Awesome thanks very much, will pm you now

Many thanks to all of the VTTV crew for all their hard work for WVD
and Janty for a great competition.

[Image: UKVF2014-Sig-400x60.png]
25-03-2012, 10:38 PM
It was a great evening on Thursday, World Vaping Day and a superb job done by all the VTTV crew in giving us a great show.

I'd like to say thanks very much to Cat and Sav and to Janty for donating the great prizes
28-03-2012, 02:57 PM
My apologies to all re the mix up on PMs. It seems my settings were wrong, not the forums, so I have had all the PMs through now..

We still need to hear names and addresses from a few winners, but we have decided as the parcels being sent out are not small, to post them in stages anyway, as poor Sav has to fill a bin bag and get them down to the post office.

So the first batch are on their way now.

Another lot go tomorrow, including all overseas ones, and then hopefully, by Friday the rest of the winners will have been in touch, and the last ones will get sent.

Cat x
29-03-2012, 01:29 PM
The good news is that Sav is staggering off to the Post Office as I write this, and she will be posting the remaining Prizes...

So you should all have them by Saturday... hopefully...

If not, of course let us know...

Cat x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FAO Cat. Vivi Nova atomiser coil head fuzzy 7 2,098 21-09-2012 03:39 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Cat's New Toy TCNZ 2 968 21-09-2012 03:32 PM
Last Post: Cat

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)