Register
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get well soon Tim
21-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Get well soon Tim
Just a quick post to say we're missing Tim on VTTV... hope that he's feeling better and able to return to the Potting Shed soon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Re: Get well soon Tim
I'll echo that Steffi, as great as the others are, we do miss big Tim ... get well soon mate.

Regards,
Bob
25-03-2012, 09:23 PM
And me: I really miss Tim's show's, his expertise and his humour - I do hope he's well on the mend and back with us all soon.

Edit: typos
26-03-2012, 01:09 AM
I'll echo all of the above - we want him back, but, most of all, we want him well - properly well.
27-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Gell we soon Tim, all the best.

[Image: UKVF2014-Sig-400x60.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tim poorly - 20th Feb Cat 1 5,214 20-02-2012 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cat

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)