VapourTrails TV Forum

Full Version: My darling Darklings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell you "The Vapourmists" are withdrawing from doing live VTTV shows, this is due mainly to health issues on both Julie & myself, and with Jim running his pub there's not enough of us to keep it going.

We will still contribute to VTTV via either clips or specials and for myself i will be in the VTTV live channel chats to keep you all pure, so we are not disappearing completely Smile.

We would however like to thank you all for your support in watching the shows, its been a brilliant year and a bit and we have loved every second of your company.. see you all soon...be good...be pure.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Take care of yourselves above all else.

Thank you for entertaining us.
Sorry to hear this Andy but great to see you are still with the team in other ways. Rest up and enjoy, thanks for all the hard work you have done over the past year.

Dugie
Sad news, that's just made my evening a little more glum. glad you wont be totally gone and hope things go well.
We wont let him go... Andy has contributed so much to VTTV and in such a "Pure" way, we couldnt possibly let him go.

But, as I am being totally selfish, I am delighted to say Andy is joining me in the production team, and no doubt, will be keeping me right...

However, I will personally make sure he does the occasional video to keep everyone happy... Smile
Hehehe, don`t worry peeps, as i stated above the "Pureness" has not left VTTV entirely, it has just transended to a higher plane of existence :twisted:
Roadhoguk Wrote:Hehehe, don`t worry peeps, as i stated above the "Pureness" has not left VTTV entirely, it has just transended to a higher plane of existence :twisted:

What, you've moved into a shed ?
You look after yourself Andy
and a big Thank You for all your Pure hard work on VTTV....
Aww first it was Cat and Sav and now you :o gonna miss you and your shows, best of luck to you both, looking forward to some vids that you do Wink

take care

Sandra
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's